Scitent helps nonprofits, associations, and healthcare organizations foster and grow their eLearning business.
We help you launch an eLearning program
or broaden and grow your existing eLearning business.
We have in-house experts in instructional design, course development, LMS technology, sales and marketing, eCommerce, and customer support–ready to help you reach your eLearning potential.
See samples of our eLearning websites and projects for organizations offering
certified and credentialed training and learning courses.
For almost 20 years, we’ve transformed valuable learning content into compelling, highly interactive online courses and helped organizations establish new and growing revenue streams.
Have you heard about Tin Can? As you know, the Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) is a set of technical standards for e-learning software products, and it governs how online learning content and learning management systems (LMSs) communicate with each other. The Tin Can API (sometimes known as the Experience API or xAPI) is a new […]
- How Associations Can Improve Member Support and Enhance Member Value Through Online Learning
- What to Consider When Moving Continuing Medical Education Online
- Scitent Launches New eLearning Website With CME Courses
- It Takes More Than an eLearning Design Tool to Transform Content
- Build Demand For Your eLearning Program: Google AdWords