Scitent helps nonprofits, associations, and healthcare organizations foster and grow their eLearning business.
We help you launch an eLearning program
or broaden and grow your existing eLearning business.
We have in-house experts in instructional design, course development, LMS technology, sales and marketing, eCommerce, and customer support–ready to help you reach your eLearning potential.
See samples of our eLearning websites and projects for organizations offering
certified and credentialed training and learning courses.
For almost 20 years, we’ve transformed valuable learning content into compelling, highly interactive online courses and helped organizations establish new and growing revenue streams.
“Building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke” has long been the mission of the American Heart Association (AHA). The successful migration of the AHA emergency cardiovascular care courses to Scitent’s newest LMS, SCIDEA™ will help the organization provide CPR & First Aid certification to associations around the world. As a result, more people […]
- The Promise and Realities of Tin Can – a New eLearning Specification
- How Associations Can Improve Member Support and Enhance Member Value Through Online Learning
- What to Consider When Moving Continuing Medical Education Online
- Scitent Launches New eLearning Website With CME Courses
- It Takes More Than an eLearning Design Tool to Transform Content