Scitent helps nonprofits, associations, and healthcare organizations foster and grow their eLearning business.
We help you launch an eLearning program
or broaden and grow your existing eLearning business.
We have in-house experts in instructional design, course development, LMS technology, sales and marketing, eCommerce, and customer support–ready to help you reach your eLearning potential.
See samples of our eLearning websites and projects for organizations offering
certified and credentialed training and learning courses.
For almost 20 years, we’ve transformed valuable learning content into compelling, highly interactive online courses and helped organizations establish new and growing revenue streams.
At Scitent, our eLearning designers follow the maxim of “Design for mobile first.” Championed by Luke Wroblewski, this approach “forces you to focus and enables you to innovate.” In mobile-first design, eLearning designers focus on the most crucial elements needed to convey course content on a small screen. As screen size increases, designers can then […]
- Scitent Helps American Heart Association Improve eLearning Experience for Students Worldwide
- The Promise and Realities of Tin Can – a New eLearning Specification
- How Associations Can Improve Member Support and Enhance Member Value Through Online Learning
- What to Consider When Moving Continuing Medical Education Online
- Scitent Launches New eLearning Website With CME Courses