Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
**This position is a contract to permanent position and has the possibility of being remote** Job Summary:
Scitent is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist with experience setting and managing successful SEO and SEM campaigns with proven results. The candidate must be able to work independently, meet aggressive deadlines, exhibit strong written reporting and communication skills and provide strong data analysis and recommendations to grow Scitent’s business and our clients’ product sales.The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist plays a key role in driving and achieving business goals and attaining conversion metrics by keeping ahead of the latest trends, updates and best practices in Analytics, SEO, SEM and social media advertising. Must have Google certifications and proven fluency with marketing automation tools.Primary Responsibilities and Essential Duties
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Develop digital marketing strategy in concert with marketing managers and execute multi-campaigns in paid search, paid social media, native advertising and SEO.
- Set goals for each account based on ROI, PPC, conversions and ranking and develop metrics to measure success on a monthly basis.
- Identify and maintain baseline marketing metrics to provide ongoing insights into performance and opportunities for improvement
- Identify and implement new advertising technologies and keep current on best practices
- Produce detailed reports and analysis on a monthly basis, reviewing and assessing results based on goals.
- Create client roadmaps and plan strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to achieve goals.
- Work with sales and marketing team to ensure marketing campaigns are deployed with lead capture in place and integrated with Salesforce.
- Refine the process to assess and improve conversions on Scitent and client web sites based on heat maps and analytics.
- Help refine processes to manage and report on digital marketing campaigns.
- Interface with sales and account teams.
- Understand digital marketing’s return on investment; work to improve channel mix and resource allocation to improve ROI.
- Other support functions related to digital marketing.
- Minimum of six years experience in digital marketing and/or analysis
- Experience managing campaigns and teams in a B2B environment
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Proven track record in Google Analytics
- Certified Bing Ads Accredited Professional
- Certified Google AdWords, Analytics and Tag Manager
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvement
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience working in marketing automation tools. Act-On knowledge a plus
- Excellent writing/editing ability
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience in eLearning or working with associations a plus
- Energetic, positive-minded and strong communicator
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, digital marketing, computer science or related field
Please email resume and cover letter to HR@Scitent.com